28 January 2014

Peter Rabbit Invitation




Hi Everyone

Jeremy is finally reached his big 1 by the end of January.

We have a big party at a local Tavern to celebrate with closed friends.

Again, I was intending to create all stationeries on my own. This time, I have bought a customised template from 'inviting parties' on Etsy but the final look with my vintage twist.

The Brocade Lace Peter Rabbit invitation features a stunning laser cut ivory wallet with my wording printed on off white card. French blue satin ribbon close the invitation. A matching envelope is included.

Party highlights to look out for:

- Peter Rabbit label to stick on the favors, candies, water bottles and desserts. 
- Peter Rabbit Order of Events Fan
- Peter Rabbit Vocational Inclination Test Board (a traditional test for an infant to do on his one year birthday; a custom of telling a child's fortune by placing various emblems before her/him and letting him choose one on her/his one year birthday
- Peter Rabbit Dessert Table

For more details, please visit 巧比生活館.
Thank you for sharing my story!
Happy partying
Beth xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment