09 March 2014

Family Photo Shoot

Three Generations of Marsh Family

Special Moment

Beautiful Sophie

Gorgeous Baby Jessica
Hi Everyone

On Saturday, my friend Jeanette decided to have her first family photography captured. I am sure as the years pass, they can share these beautiful moments with their children. 

Their two girls were just fabulous to work with. Thanks to Daddy Marsh to look after my Jeremy while the girls had their photo taken.

These four photos have been edited but the original were good from the natural light in the comfort of our home studio.  I just threw in a bit of vintage and whimsical elements into the photos.

I did make the session as simple as possible without any rules. It's very relaxed, fun and natural. I love it.

Please feel free to book a family photography with us.
Happy snapping,
Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment