03 December 2013

Money Card

Wedding Money Pocket

Card Inside

Movie Ticket Pocket

Order Your Gift Card Pocket Now
Hi Everyone

We were invited to attend a girlfriend's wedding banquet last night. It was such a beautiful evening to celebrate with the beautiful couples.

In lieu of the gifts, the couples had the wishing well. I do not want to have the standard red money pocket from the store. 

I decided to make my own red money pocket. It can be any colours but their wedding invitation was in red. I wanted the pocket to reflect that. I am very lucky that the Bride also chose the hot pink for her second gown and the whole party theme. I guess we are both Cancerians helps to make our decisions pretty similar to each others. 

The yellow movie ticket pocket I made for my friend - Claire who has been helping me with my baking business since my second treatment with the IVF. I want to thank her for helping me. It's a very difficult job and she was pulling through nicely. To de-pressure the burden, I decided to give her the movie tickets to enjoy.

I am in a long preparation of Jeremy's first birthday. His theme is Peter Rabbit. I can't wait to share the story with you soon. 

Next, I guess it will be our family annual Christmas Banquet. See you next time.

Happy stamping
Beth xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment