20 October 2013

Halloween Party 2013

Halloween Drink

Spider Cider

Menu

A bit of Halloween flair

Halloween Napkins

Bon Appetite
Hi Everyone

Halloween is coming soon. This is the first time I ever have to arrange a party. Hence, this is a small one to start with. Since Claire and I have small children, I can not make it too scary otherwise it will most likely to scare our two little ones.

Guess what, we are going to have a costumed party. To give everyone a sneak peak, Jeremy is going to be a "Baby Pumpkin". Hence, the colour combination here is divided between orange and black. 

I am finally put my Stampin Up Halloween Stamp Set in use. I am impressed by them. They are more to decorate the dinner party. I will post the night on the "巧比生活館".

Until then, thank you for stopping by!
Happy partying!
Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment