02 May 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Have a Cuppa, Mums

Happy Mother's Day
Hi Everyone

They are many exciting events for Paul and I in May. One of them is the "Mother's Day", while my mum's birthday is one week prior to the celebration for all mums. Well, although both my dearest mum and mother-in-law are not around. It's great to spoil them with words of appreciation and presents.

In upcoming chilly winter, I love a warm cup of tea. I reckon a high tea party will be great four our beloved mums. Don't you think so?

The design of the card is inspired by "Paper Playhouse." It has femine and chic factors. The stamp set is from "Papertry Ink". They also have the matching tea pot and tea cup dies. It costs me great deal of money to make these cards. While running through the tea pot die, my Sizzix Big Shot machine broke down. I need to replace the whole set and the die of the tea pot. lol The result will be better if the tea pot and tea cup pop up.

~~
Dear Mums
"M" is for the million things she gave me.
"O" means only that she is growing old.
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me.
"H" is for her heart of purest gold.
"E" is for her eyes with loving-light shining.
"R" means right and right she will always be.

--unknow--
~~

I hope you have a plan to spoil your mum this mother's day. Thank you for stopping by.
Happy stamping
Beth xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment