17 May 2012

Happy Anniversary

Vintage Anniversary Card

Inside View of the Pocket

Happy 4th Wedding Anniversary

Presents

Thank You, Bretts Wharf
Hi Everyone

Sorry that I have not updated my story for a while. My laptop has been down as well as I have been experiencing side effects from my treatment from the IVF. Yes, we are finally going through it. We appreciate if you can put us into your prayer.

This beautiful card is full of vintage charm and is absolutely stunning for our 4th wedding anniversary celebration last weekend. Featuring a dramatic crystal and pearl brooch on the front; the sparkling crystal detailing on the inside adds the perfect finishing touches.

~~
Dearest Paul

This anniversary means a lot to us; much more than the other anniversaries we had earlier. This year, we are going through a special and amazing experience. No matter what the result will be, I want to thank you. I hope God will hear our prayers. Our life together gets better and better. I keep on loving and caring you more and more.

Happy Wedding Anniversary. I love you!
~~

Thank you for sharing our story. See you next time.
Happy stamping~
Beth xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment