26 May 2012

Happy Birthday, Sophie

Customised Monogram Canvas

Happy Birthday, Miss Sophie


Hi Everyone


Another year has gone by so quickly. My baby niece Miss Sophie is going to be 4 on the 29th of May. This is the second year I am not around to celebrate it that still hurts my heart.  


Last year, Sophie missed out her 3rd birthday party. She even hoped for a birthday party and a birthday cake like she had in Australia. She always remember her birthday parties organised by Aunty Beth. This year, my sister promised me that she will have a cake for our beloved Sophie. I will let the case rest.

For my dearest Sophie, I created one-of-a-kind "Monogram Canvas" to decorate her room that she shared with her newborn sister - Vivian. I did use my new equipment - the letterpress for the greeting, but the paper was too thin to show up.

Moreover, I organised some treats for her in the beautiful crafty/science tubs. I tried to support my sister to cut down her chocolate intake. Please visit "capture the moment" for the best idea how to keep the tubs. Why I didn't do it? At the time of making this project, I could not find it at all. This was only a momery deep inside my head for many years. I only managed to track it down while writing this story and the date was back to 2009.

To make the monogram canvas, you can find all materials from the $2 stores, Spotlight or Lindcraft.

To make the treat holder, you can find all materials from "Papertrey Ink" and "Stampin Up" demonstrators.

~~
Dearest Baby Sophie

Uncle Paul and Aunty Beth miss you very much. Today is the big day; that our little miss turns 4. You will blow your candles, gobble down lots of cakes, and open many gift bundles. Enjoy this special day since today 4 years ago we were blessed with your birth from God; and still a blessing that we will treasure forever.

We love you very much. Wishing you a very happy birthday.
~~

I love both projects and enjoyed making them. I hope you all have parties for your beloved little ones to share with me.

Thank you for stopping by. See you next time.
Happy Stamping~
Beth xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment