16 April 2012

Congratulations, Paul

Congratulations, Paul
Hi Everyone

I love the crisp images that nicely pressed into the thick paper with exciting colour inks. People called it “Letterpress”. Professional letterpress stationary is quite dear. I have bought this DIY starter kit. Instead of buying another Epic 6 machine, it works perfectly fine with my Sizzix Big Shot. There is a tutorial to show people how to do it via “CutAHome”.

This beautiful pattern and wording were from the starter kit itself. I bought the “Navy Blue” ink to match the ribbon.

The card is for Paul who has become a "Sales Executive Mentor" which, is the highest honour in a car sales industry. I have made him a car cake. You can visit it via "bakingmama".

I can not wait to see it again on any occassions such as the baby showers, birthdays and weddings.

Thank you for stopping by.
Happy stamping~
Beth xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment