18 October 2012

Happy Halloween 2012

Happy Halloween

Hi Everyone
 
Last year, I was planning to have a "Halloween Party" this year just for the fun of the event that can add to our memories. Well, it didn't go as planned as I don't want to scare my little bean who is growing inside me.
 
I was asked by Jonie, my older sister to create something for our beloved Sophie; who will be celebrating the occassion at her kindergarden in Taiwan.
 
Again, the projects have to be something cute because Sophie is only 4 years old.
 
The stamp set was the "2009 Halloween Tags. The doily ornament was the "Doily Details Die Collection". Both products were by "Papertrey Ink".
 
Although I have got the new "Rosettes Die Cut" by Stampin Up; I still handmaded the rosettes because I simply didn't work out how to use it at that time. 
 
I hope you enjoy looing at my projects. Trick or Treat??? Why not give your beloved ones and yourself a treat!
 
Happy Halloween & Stamping~
Beth xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment