18 March 2018

Lego Party


















Hi Party Fans

My little valentine and little sunshine just turned 5 and 3. As they have been playing with blocks at Childcare, I thought why not having a Lego Party to celebrate their combined birthday this year.

Please visit "bakingmummy" for more party cakes and treats. The following is my interpretation of Lego and we hope you enjoy as much as we did.

The main inspiration came from “Sarah at Crackers Art”; as I like the backdrop of the dessert table. Unfortunately, she is no longer selling this particular themed printable. I had to come up with the backup – DIY that is. I went to several Etsy stores to create the personal printable for my boy and girl; they are “SilhouetteAndCo”, “KiddosCo”, “Madscrapper”, “Paper4download”, IncolorCreativeLines”. Although it took me months to finalise everything and set to print, it was hard work totally worth it.

The end result was whimsical and vibrant to reflect on decorations, foods, drinks, and tasty treats. We had a themed dessert station, drink station, kid's food station, guestbook table and children's table.  I would only focus on the decorations and printable here.

We also had some fun activities to keep little guests engaged when they weren't building with their Lego. My little sunshine was very lucky to pull the Lego piñata opened without giving her and her big brother’s friends a turn (she was the second one to pull the string). However, we had an outdoor activity. Kids were welcomed to play in the portable pool to cool a bit during summer time here.

Party things to look out for:

1. Lego Party Entrance (DIY Lego Box)
2. Lego Washroom Sign
3. Lego Piñatas
4. Lego Boy and Girl Wall Printable
5. Lego Boy Drink Dispensers
6. Lego bubbles
7. DIY napkin, plates and folk holders
8. Lego themed party bags (Lego pencil case, pencil, earser, notebook, pen, name bag tag, A box of Lego and a plate, drinking cup)
9. Lego Match Candy box

It took nearly a year to get everything planned and organised. However, I can’t imagine any other ways. It was a success for fellow Mums and Dads as well as our little ones. My friends already asked what I will plan next year. I really have to start planning I guess if I want to outdo this one.

Thank you for sharing a piece of sweet memory again. Hope to see you soon, which will be my 40th.

Happy partying
Beth xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment