01 November 2015

2015 Halloween Party













Hi Everyone

It's too much excitement in my household to prepare and help Miss Ellie to celebrate her first Halloween Costume Party. 

She was a Baby Princess Elsa, Mister Jeremy was a half Knight (he refused to put his mask on and not to carry a Spatha), Daddy Paul supposed to be a Caesar but changed to be a Skeleton at the last minute and I was a Queen Elsa (oh yeah, I wore her signature wig). 

My dear friends Claire and Yvone helped to prepare themed party food and drinks this year. They were healthy and delicious for our children. For more information from the party, I will post on "巧比生活坊".

Back to my party preparations, I am so in love with using the clipart printable since 2014, I haven’t actually using my Stampin Up stamps for a while. This year, I have this Halloween Spider Cider mason jar DIY to pin up the drinks with the themed straws! The rest would be free printable from the Internet (thanks to all artists shown below for their generosity), and store bought decorations with a bit of twist or minor changes to suit the atmosphere I want to show i.e. cute, classy and not too spooky to scare our children. 

Free printable:
1. thegraphicsfairy.com - on the beers and the witches ball sign
2. skiptomylou.org - on the wine and the cola
3. koriclark.com - please take one and run sign
4. pnpflowersinc.com - something wicked this way comes
5. scrapbooking.craftgossip.com- dress up a halloweenie template 
6. www.talkcraftytome.com - the banner

I hope I have shown and credited all the artists here. I love preparing Halloween party. I cannot wait for doing it all over again next year.

If you want to hire any props you see here, feel free to contact me via Facebook or email.  Until then, thank you for sharing this story with me.

Happy partying
Beth xo

No comments:

Post a Comment