03 July 2013

Hot Dog Birthday Card

Happy Birthday, Kennet


Hot Dog Card & Movie Ticket Gift Bag Label

Hi Everyone

I have been making things but can not find time to post each one of them. Let me quickly share this project with you.

Last Saturday, it was Kennet's birthday (my dearest friend Claire's hubby). We have invited them to join our [Movie Night] at home to celebrate it.

Please visit for 巧比生活館 to view the story of the night. This is the time efficient type of card; which I took only 3 minutes to make it. The reason?? Just like now that I have Baby Jeremy's cry for attention at the background while writing this story.

Oops, let's back to the project. I quickly took out my "Cricut Machine" and the "Simply Charmed Cartridge" to cut the bun, the hot dog and the mustard sauce. I lightly inked the edges of the bun and the hot dot with brown ink to give them a bit of dimension.  

As this wasn't a normal rectangle birthday card, I placed it into a red/white striped favour bag. I don't want it to look so plain so I got my "Just The Ticket Stamp Set" and "Basic Ticket Die" by Papertreyink. Here was the movie ticket gift tag/label. 

Thank you for stopping by. The next project will be for my 35th birthday; which is next week. I can not wait to share it with you.

Happy stamping!
Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment