16 April 2013

Home Based Photoshoot Studio

Damask Backdrop

Say Cheese


Hi Everyone
 
Welcome to share my new story about "Baby Jeremy's Photoshoot Studio". As a mum, I want to record every milestone that we have with Jeremy. We can't afford to take the professional photoshoot every month. Therefore, here is my home based photoshoot studio for Baby Jeremy.
 
I am not a technical kind of person in the subject of the professional photography. I don't know how to use a SLR camera nor use photoshop to edit the photo afterwards.
 
However, I do love to take nice photo for Jeremy like the experts. It's actually two separate vinyl backdrops I found on Esty. I put them together with a piece of real timber floor board from Bunny's Warehouse and sprayed in white.
 
The testing shot was basically using the breadfeeding pillow to make him comfortable and a piece of beautiful rose fabric from Spotlight. What do you think?
 
I can't wait when he turns 3 months old. :-)
 
Thank you for stopping by! Look forward to seeing you here again.
 
Happy snapping~
Beth xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment